Power Course Test Recommendation

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surge82

Reaction score
I am going to be retaking the PE Power exam and would like opinions on which review course worked best. Previously i purchased the Camara books but found there were a few sections that were a bit vague and did have much content.  I am considering which course to purchase but am having trouble deciding. I have seen good reviews of School of PE but am not sure since they're using the same (Camara) book i have gone through if it would be benificial. I spoke with the Georgia tech professor and he mentioned he doesn't go as much in detail on the sections I am looking at improving. I used the Kaplan book and not classes for the EIT and passed but didnt really feel i was a prepared when i took the test; though i passed the test so...

Can someone please provide additional feedback? I want to get this study party started already. I feel like i have the Eye of the Tiger and am ready to take the test in April!

I took the Ga tech class online and it helped me nail 4 or 5 questions that I would not have been able to answer.

Georgia tech is definitely way to go. But i hope they improved their relay and protection materials

Back