Post your Mech Results here

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murdox

Reaction score
Hey all - I'm seeing a ton of Civil folks on this site. Just thought I'd start a thread for MEs to post diagnostic results/comments (no offense to the other disciplines).

While I wait for the next 2 months, I'm forced into driving myself nuts with "what's the minimum score to pass Mech? Saw lots around roughly 60% for Civil folks....

Hey all - I'm seeing a ton of Civil folks on this site. Just thought I'd start a thread for MEs to post diagnostic results/comments (no offense to the other disciplines).
While I wait for the next 2 months, I'm forced into driving myself nuts with "what's the minimum score to pass Mech? Saw lots around roughly 60% for Civil folks....
This isn't for the April exam, but in October I had 49/80 and didn't pass for the Mechanical Systems and Materials exam. They gave a bell curve to show where I was in relation to passing candidates, based on that my guesstimate was the cut score then was approximately 55.

This isn't for the April exam, but in October I had 49/80 and didn't pass for the Mechanical Systems and Materials exam. They gave a bell curve to show where I was in relation to passing candidates, based on that my guesstimate was the cut score then was approximately 55.
Thanks for the feedback. Bummer about missing the cut score... Did you take the April exam? Did you feel that you did better this round?

Thanks for the feedback. Bummer about missing the cut score... Did you take the April exam? Did you feel that you did better this round?
No biggie, just take it again. Yes, I took it in April and I felt better.

Back