Post here if you passed

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PE Civil Water Resources and Environmental

Result: Pass Next steps

Date Taken: October, 2014

This was my 5th time taking the PE Exam in South Carolina. I am 61 years of age and I refused to quit. Earlier this year I had a heart attack (mild with a stent - hardly any damage :). I had so many feelings of doubt and worthlessness and watched my peers sail through life as if it were hardly difficult for them at all. I wanted to do this.. I wanted to get this off of me.. this unbearable shame that 'I' felt that I wasn't good enough. I say that to say this to all who don't get this done today.. that it's never over for you UNLESS you quit.. please don't quit on yourself. I'm hardly a role model.. just someone who refused to quit. God bless you folks who passed but even more so for those who will continue the fight. Rudy
That's an amazing story. Congratulations on passing! Your hard work and diligence are very inspiring. I disagree on one point, though: you're most definitely a role model if there ever was one!

PA Civil Transportation

Pass

12/15 5:20 pm via PCS website.

It's a little unsettling that no other notifications have been sent, but I'll take what I can get.

Congrats to those who passed, you'll get 'em next time those who didn't, and fingers crossed for those in purgatory.
I feel the same way but if PCS shows we passed then I am sure the NCEES will follow up shortly.

PE Civil Water Resources and Environmental

Result: Pass Next steps

Date Taken: October, 2014

This was my 5th time taking the PE Exam in South Carolina. I am 61 years of age and I refused to quit. Earlier this year I had a heart attack (mild with a stent - hardly any damage :). I had so many feelings of doubt and worthlessness and watched my peers sail through life as if it were hardly difficult for them at all. I wanted to do this.. I wanted to get this off of me.. this unbearable shame that 'I' felt that I wasn't good enough. I say that to say this to all who don't get this done today.. that it's never over for you UNLESS you quit.. please don't quit on yourself. I'm hardly a role model.. just someone who refused to quit. God bless you folks who passed but even more so for those who will continue the fight. Rudy
That's an amazing story. Congratulations on passing! Your hard work and diligence are very inspiring. I disagree on one point, though: you're most definitely a role model if there ever was one!
Thank you, bud.

I Passed! First attempt PE Mechanical Systems and Materials!

Congratulations to all the other new Professional Engineers!

Passed Environmental Virginia. First try. A lot of good information and encouragement here. Happy to be in the company of all of you.

Very relieved, I guess I have a chance at getting some work done before Christmas break now...

Congrats to those that passed and to those that didn't this time - you will next time, don't give up.

CA results are out!

I passed Civil: Transportation. First try. But I studied and prepared a lot for the exam (over 3 months).

Back