Post here if you passed

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder why PA has their results shown on the PCS site but not VA!
Does PCS work for all the states? What's its website?
Only a few states use PCS. From what I understand it's a third party exam verification company that some state boards use to outsource the validation process. Usually they lag well behind the non-PCS states, but this year is a little different for some reason.
Thanks! Seems that it doesn't work for California, right?

Only a few states use PCS. From what I understand it's a third party exam verification company that some state boards use to outsource the validation process. Usually they lag well behind the non-PCS states, but this year is a little different for some reason.
No problem! No, I don't think California uses PCS. I believe they're usually one of the earlier states to release though, so hopefully you should be hearing something soon.

Don't read too much into the advertising material for exam courses. PPI et. al. doesn't have access to the results; you're just getting the emails because your address is on a list somewhere.

No problem! No, I don't think California uses PCS. I believe they're usually one of the earlier states to release though, so hopefully you should be hearing something soon.

Don't read too much into the advertising material for exam courses. PPI et. al. doesn't have access to the results; you're just getting the emails because your address is on a list somewhere.
I received the advertisement material from an institute located in California in mail, not email. Thanks though.

"""Congratulations! You have passed the Principles and Practice of Engineering Examination"""

An email from SC exam board....yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh

1st attempt...

Civil-Geotech

"""Congratulations! You have passed the Principles and Practice of Engineering Examination"""

This is an email from SC exam board....yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh :) :)

My 1st attempt...Civil-Geotech (South Carolina)

This is an email from SC exam board....yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh :) :)

My 1st attempt...Civil-Geotech (South Carolina)

What an awesome feeling!!!! Congrats!

PA Civil Transportation

Pass

12/15 5:20 pm via PCS website.

It's a little unsettling that no other notifications have been sent, but I'll take what I can get.

Congrats to those who passed, you'll get 'em next time those who didn't, and fingers crossed for those in purgatory.

PASSED
Massachusetts
PE Civil-Transportation
12/16/2014 @ 9:50 AM (PCS)

Congratulations to all who passed and for those that did not, you will be stronger next time!

My results came last night through PCS but i was waiting for an email and i was refreshing the NCEES site. I didn't even see the little text saying the exam date and then "Pass" at the bottom. I was looking for a green circle or a red X, something indicative.

I posted 2 hours ago that MA results weren't in and I hadn't seen anyone from MA say they passed, so I thought that was the case. A lovely person replied saying I had to log into PCS, and i was in PCS, but then i hunted and found those amazing 4 letters! Thank you user, DoSomething !

NJ Mechanical-PASS

Thank heavens for this site...I wasn't checking PCS until I saw it posted here. Thank you to all.

Dave

PA Civil Transportation

Pass

12/15 5:20 pm via PCS website.

It's a little unsettling that no other notifications have been sent, but I'll take what I can get.

Congrats to those who passed, you'll get 'em next time those who didn't, and fingers crossed for those in purgatory.

Congrats to you! I passed in PA too according to PCS! I keep refreshing to make sure it doesn't change!

Back