Post here if you passed

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed mechanical, thermal/fluid, Illinois. The wait sucked especially seeing the rest of the nation get there results

Passed civil transpo which is a relief because I got 56/80 in April and thought I aced it. October I left thinking it was a lot harder. Illinois.

California, Mechanical Thermal & Fluids, Pomona, CA. 1st try. Good luck everyone!

Engineer Seals said:
Congratulations to ALL that passed!! See link on HOME PAGE, visit ENGINEERSEALS.COM or call us at 972-709-0791

TO ORDER YOUR STAMP OR SEAL TODAY!!

Most orders ship same day if ordered before noon, Central Standard Time.

I'm looking forward to ordering mine! Unfortunately in Louisiana I have to wait until the board meets on Jan 28th to approve and confer my license. I'm guessing I should have a license number soon after.

Passed

Minnesota - Contol Systems

Notified by mail (letter showed up in Thursday's mail) - NCEES and State websites not updated yet.

Very glad the waiting is over.

Passed

Minnesota - Contol Systems

Notified by mail (letter showed up in Thursday's mail) - NCEES and State websites not updated yet.

Very glad the waiting is over.
Congrats! I'm still waiting on my letter, apparently the mailman called in sick today because there was no mail at all. Of all the days!

I Passed!

Mechanical - Mechanical Systems and Materials

1st attempt

Illinois

I was pretty surprised to have passed. I'm not an ME by degree (and 12 years removed from undergrad and FE), so some of the concepts I had only seen from a high-level view. I also haven't really done much true engineering design work during that time, mostly just project management type stuff. Had to teach myself quite a bit. Took PPI's online review course, which I thought was good. It certainly made me feel more confident going in, and the syllabus provided a nice study plan for me.

I walked out of the morning exam feeling like the afternoon would most likely be a pointless endeavor. Had to guess on several, had an easy one that I just couldn't get the right answer to (about 5 minutes after I realized I just needed a unit conversion), and had a headache. Afternoon went slightly better, but still had to guess on a few and rush on a few more. I didn't know I failed, and I didn't know I passed, I knew I had a shot, but I figured it would be about an 80% chance that I would be retaking the exam.

When I logged on to CTS the other night, and saw "PASS," I had a wave of emotion. First was surprise (which still hasn't left), second was joy, third (and probably the biggest) was relief that I wouldn't need to spend my entire spring studying.

I wanted to thank everyone on this board for their help, words of encouragement, levity to pass the time, it was all great.

Congrats again to all to have passed, and good luck to all of those that will be retaking their respective exams.

Passed!!! (2nd attempt)

Puerto Rico -Electrical: Power

I really focused on the tips that this forum offers and it helped a lot!!!

Passed!!! 4th attempt

Chicago-IL Civil-Construction

This was the year I finally ponied up the money to attend a review course. Must have been worth it.

Latest posts

Back