Pi Day 3.14

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, about that. It also has another meaning. Google March 14th....

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a cake made for my 12 yr old son...They are having a Pi day celebration and I came up with something a little different

thats a cool cake!

my middle schoolers are supposed to be bringing in some type of round food for tommorrow..

i was wanting to make two pecan pies (since they probably dont have that our here in the west) but wife said pecans be too damn expensive...

make sure you pronounce that PEEcans...

^^^ And many schools won't allow that becuase of the nut allergy epidemic...

doesnt matter. I've watched teachers take food and put it directly in the trash can because the label said it was made in the same kitchen where foods containing nuts were prepared.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a cake made for my 12 yr old son...They are having a Pi day celebration and I came up with something a little different

thats a cool cake!

my middle schoolers are supposed to be bringing in some type of round food for tommorrow..

i was wanting to make two pecan pies (since they probably dont have that our here in the west) but wife said pecans be too damn expensive...

make sure you pronounce that PEEcans...
Pronounced just like what a long-haul trucker carries in his rig to relieve himself.

I have no idea how to inform Mrs NJ of tomorrow's wonderful significance. Maybe this is a good topic for ask RG.

This is something that has to be discussed back with Valentines day. Mrs Dex knows full well that her Valentines Day gifts require payback...

I just rely on some well placed tequila, shit haven't I went over this before people?

It's all about self medicating!

Back