Personal References

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right with you guys. Felt very prepared last week, this week getting the jitters and starting to doubt myself...specifically about the morning.

The thing that gets me about this new exam format as how much it favors some disciplines. I am strictly a highway engineer (geometrics, takeoffs, drainage, E&S, MPT, S&PMP, etc) and out of all of that the number of questions in the morning is way low. I mean, 3 trans questions, c'mon now.

End rant...lot of pent up tension here after almost 3 months of having no life haha. Good luck to us all, can't wait until Friday is done with!
3 months w/o a life. That's what scares me the most about failing. Not what I'll look like professionally, but the time I would have to dedicate to this all over again....
Nothing worth having comes easy. This hard effort you are putting in will make you appreciate your professional license that much more. :)

Right with you guys. Felt very prepared last week, this week getting the jitters and starting to doubt myself...specifically about the morning.

The thing that gets me about this new exam format as how much it favors some disciplines. I am strictly a highway engineer (geometrics, takeoffs, drainage, E&S, MPT, S&PMP, etc) and out of all of that the number of questions in the morning is way low. I mean, 3 trans questions, c'mon now.

End rant...lot of pent up tension here after almost 3 months of having no life haha. Good luck to us all, can't wait until Friday is done with!
3 months w/o a life. That's what scares me the most about failing. Not what I'll look like professionally, but the time I would have to dedicate to this all over again....
I know what you mean. Been there, done that. What really hurt is when I got a cut score of 56 and didn't pass! Nailed it the second time though

Back