Pennsylvania Update - Don't Get Your Hopes Up

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jags44

Reaction score
Sent an email to PCS. This was their response:

As soon as the PA Board authorizes PCS that they can be released, NCEES will email you a link to see and print your results. Hopefully it will be next week but there are no guarantees.

I actually got the same exact response from them.

What a frigging joke.

And when I contacted the PA board, they said that since NCEES releases the scores, I'd have to talk to them. Which of course then NCEES told me that they released the scores to all the states and are waiting for PA approval to release the scores.

And around the circle we go....

You can't really "call" the PA board. When you call, it's an automated answering service, the standard, "push 1 for this, push 2 for that"

Well, I called two days ago, and no combination of numbers that I pushed got me to a live person to talk to.

I emailed them, and they basically said I had to talk to NCEES to see when the scores would be released. (which is obviously bogus because NCEES already released the scores to the states on Tuesday, and so NCEES is waiting on the board to give them persmission to release the scores to the examinees)

Back