Pennsylvania - PE Numbers

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ferryg

Reaction score
For those of you that have passed in our wonderful Commonwealth ( :unsure: Edward G. Rendell, Governor...welcomes you)...have you received any documentation with your registration number?

If you passed in a previous year...about how long did it take until you received something with your number?

For those of you that have passed in our wonderful Commonwealth ( :p Edward G. Rendell, Governor...welcomes you)...have you received any documentation with your registration number?
If you passed in a previous year...about how long did it take until you received something with your number?
I haven't received anything except an email that said we have up to 90 days to issue your number!

Damn. I must have gotten licensed in the two most efficient states in the union. VT processed applications and issued PE numbers quickly, and NH turned my reciprocity application right around.

Having just filled out a Mass application, I can see these were the exception, not the norm.

Good luck guys.

"Damn. I must have gotten licensed in the two most efficient states in the union. VT processed applications and issued PE numbers quickly, and NH turned my reciprocity application right around.

Having just filled out a Mass application, I can see these were the exception, not the norm.

Good luck guys."

Yeah...not too much efficiency here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 05 numbers released 2/10/06 PE073141 was the first of the batch

Apr 06 numbers released 7/28/06 PE073587 was the first of the batch

so far PE074145 is the last issued on 1/25/07

ours should be soon, my guess 2/9/07 since they seem to do it on a Friday

anybody know when results were recieved for Oct 05 & Apr 06?

Oct 05 results 1/7/06 ... took 34 days for numbers, 2/10/06

Apr 06 results 6/23/06 ... took 35 days for numbers, 7/28/06

both on Fridays...

my revised prediction is Friday 2/2/07, which will be 35 days from the date of the result letter (12/28/05)

Oct 05 numbers released 2/10/06 PE073141 was the first of the batchApr 06 numbers released 7/28/06 PE073587 was the first of the batch

so far PE074145 is the last issued on 1/25/07

ours should be soon, my guess 2/9/07 since they seem to do it on a Friday

anybody know when results were recieved for Oct 05 & Apr 06?

Oct 05 results 1/7/06 ... took 34 days for numbers, 2/10/06

Apr 06 results 6/23/06 ... took 35 days for numbers, 7/28/06

both on Fridays...

my revised prediction is Friday 2/2/07, which will be 35 days from the date of the result letter (12/28/05)

I just looked on the site this morning and they haven't added any numbers since January 26, 2007.

Maybe they are getting ready to do the next batch.

PE074149 on 2/1/2007

last entry...

come on already!!!!

PE074149 on 2/1/2007
last entry...

come on already!!!!

Up to about 156 ir 157 now. However, these licenses are all granted through reciprocity...so it doesn't appear that any of the licenses earned through examination this October have yet to be added.

they added some last night...all reciprocity :appl:

PE074161 is the last... 2/6/07

so they must do it after midnight...

here's to ours this week :appl:

Well...in an attempt to get some actual information from the state board...I sent an email inquiring as to a possible date when the numbers might become available. The reply:

You will receive a result letter from the testing agency approximately 12 weeks after your test date. The Board has 90 days after the date of your result letter to issue your license, provided you have passed the exam and met all requirements.

Valerie Scheib, Reviewing Officer

State Registration Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors and Geologists

P.O. Box 2649

Harrisburg, Pa 17105

Phone: 717-783-7049

Fax: 717-705-5540

E-mail: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>

Website: www.dos.state.pa.us/eng <http://www.dos.state.pa.us/eng>

As usual...nothing more than the typical template response. I wish my Commonwealth would actually spend some time trying to help the residents instead of raising taxes. I thought legalized gambling was going to fix EVERYTHING that is wrong in PA (if you are a resident...you know what and who I am talking about)...but I guess not.

:appl:

Well...in an attempt to get some actual information from the state board...I sent an email inquiring as to a possible date when the numbers might become available.
You'll be on the "LIST" now - they won't put your information up until last and it will come with an automatic "Disciplinary Action" attached - all because you had the balls to ask what was taking them so long!

:appl:

:wacko: Oh...don't YOU start now!!!!

I didn't even flip out on them!!! I asked nicely and politely...as a good citizen should.

...and AS USUAL...I GOT NOTHING IN RETURN...WELL THAT'S IT!!!

I'm flipping out this time!!!!...or I might just go home and take a nap -_-

They just make me so angry.

one step closer...I received the boards PE newsletter today...

now if they would just issue the freakin' numbers :beerchug:

:Locolaugh: you guys are fast!!!

Back