Pelosi wants to investigate Weiner's actions

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the responses so far. (And this is coming from a native Brooklynite!) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think Pelosi likes Wiener?
She doesn't like Boehner.
She didn't like Bush either, so I'm not sure what she's thinking...
Well, Weiner blew up unexpectedly, Boehner left a bad taste in her mouth, and she's made no secret of the fact that she thinks Bush stinks.
Well, what'd you expect? Weiner put himself into this sh*t. And you wonder why that would leave such a bad taste in her mouth?

There's no way his political career survives this. It just keeps getting worse.

It reminds me of an old joke I just made up about the former President taking a walk around Washington one day, when who should he happen upon but the Representative from New York's 9th District and the current Speaker of the House discussing the politics of the former House Majority leader.

Bush was thrilled to bump into Weiner with Boehner talking about DeLay.

(See how I tied all that together?)

Last edited by a moderator:
New York (AP) -- An online action figure company has jumped on the Anthony Weiner sexting scandal bandwagon with a doll of the New York congressman in two versions: censored and uncensored.
HeroBuilders.com of Oxford, CT, is offering the "standard" doll for $39.95 and the anatomically correct "for adults only" version for an extra $10.

Both are dressed in a gym shirt and shorts with a label that reads "Tweet This."

More: http://www.wltx.com/news/watercooler/artic...ony-Weiner-Doll

Back