• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE - Transportation Material

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J4S0NI2ICE

Reaction score
I have in new condition (used them for the test but you can't tell) the following books for sale:

Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures [Paperback]: $45+ shipping

A Policy on Geometric Design of Highways and Streets 2004 [Paperback]: $130+shipping

The Asphalt Handbook (Manual) [Paperback] MS-4: $70 + shipping

NCEES PE Civil Sample Questions and Solutions [Paperback]: $40+shipping

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested. I'll get your address and see what the approximate shipping is so you can paypal me. I live in Portland Oregon if that helps you estimate shipping.

I have in new condition (used them for the test but you can't tell) the following books for sale:
Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures [Paperback]: $45+ shipping

A Policy on Geometric Design of Highways and Streets 2004 [Paperback]: $130+shipping

The Asphalt Handbook (Manual) [Paperback] MS-4: $70 + shipping

NCEES PE Civil Sample Questions and Solutions [Paperback]: $40+shipping

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested. I'll get your address and see what the approximate shipping is so you can paypal me. I live in Portland Oregon if that helps you estimate shipping.

Not to change the subject but are you the Jason Rice that graduated from OSU in 2004 with a degree in Forest Engineering? If so, I graduated with you. Jerry

Back