• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE review material for sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave389

Reaction score
NCEES Civil Construction sample questions and solutions - $30.00 plus shipping. Contains 40 AM questions and 40 PM questions. PM is specific to the Construction afternoon exam.

Construction Module Practice Problems by Ruwan Rajapakse - $30.00 plus shipping. Companion to Ruwan's Consturction Module. Contains hundreds of practice problems and a sample exam.

Email me at [email protected]

Thank you.

NCEES Civil Construction sample questions and solutions - $30.00 plus shipping. Contains 40 AM questions and 40 PM questions. PM is specific to the Construction afternoon exam.
Construction Module Practice Problems by Ruwan Rajapakse - $30.00 plus shipping. Companion to Ruwan's Consturction Module. Contains hundreds of practice problems and a sample exam.

Thank you.
Ruwan Practice Problems is SOLD.

Thank you.
How usefull is the Ruwan practice problems book?? is it as bad as the actual book, or did you find good practice problems in it?

Thank you.
How usefull is the Ruwan practice problems book?? is it as bad as the actual book, or did you find good practice problems in it?
It was definately better than his construction module. He presents good material, but you have to wade through a lot of basic stuff to get to it. I found his coverage of shoring and re-shoring to be quite helpful in the practice problem book. The practice problem book is laid out much better considering it actually has a table of contents.

Back