PE result

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PE, SE Results will be on January no need to stress yourselves, check NCEES websites adn.

http://www.ncees.org...exam_scores.php
No, I am pretty certain NCEES will release the results to the states this mid-December. Most states then release them to the examinees pretty quickly. CA, however, won't release results until Jan.

I took my PE exam in CA on Oct 29, 2010 and received my PASS letter on Jan 7, 2011 from My NCEES account. It tooks exactly 10 weeks. However, some of the states get their result mid Dec, 2010 and tooks about 8 weeks. If we count 8 weeks from Oct 28, 2011 and it end on Dec 16, 2011. The result might coming during the week after that or on the same day as Dec 16, 2011.

Did you receive your CA state specific Seismic and surveying results at the same time as the NCEES 8 hour PE test results?
From what I remember, CA authorizes NCEES to release the 8-hour results to the examinees typically on a Friday. They also drop the state specific results in the mail on/near that Friday. Mailed state results start showing up the following Monday, give or take a day.
Thanks.

Does any body know why CA releases the results of state specific tests same at the same time as NCEES 8-hour test results?

Is it just coincident? Because NCEES has nothing to do with the state specific tests, they are not grading it.

You're welcome. CA wants the results for all three tests to arrive to the examinee at/near the same time. I think that's understandable. They ask that NCEES does not release the 8 hour results (even though the results are ready) until they (CA) is ready to mail out the state specific exam results.

NCEES usually releases the PE results on a Wednesday. It might be today or next wednesday.

This is like holding a lotto ticket and dreaming about what to do with the winnings. Hurry up and draw the freaking numbers already.. oh know what if I don't win. :(

PE, SE Results will be on January no need to stress yourselves, check NCEES websites adn.

http://www.ncees.org...exam_scores.php
No, I am pretty certain NCEES will release the results to the states this mid-December. Most states then release them to the examinees pretty quickly. CA, however, won't release results until Jan.

I took my PE exam in CA on Oct 29, 2010 and received my PASS letter on Jan 7, 2011 from My NCEES account. It tooks exactly 10 weeks. However, some of the states get their result mid Dec, 2010 and tooks about 8 weeks. If we count 8 weeks from Oct 28, 2011 and it end on Dec 16, 2011. The result might coming during the week after that or on the same day as Dec 16, 2011.

Did you receive your CA state specific Seismic and surveying results at the same time as the NCEES 8 hour PE test results?
From what I remember, CA authorizes NCEES to release the 8-hour results to the examinees typically on a Friday. They also drop the state specific results in the mail on/near that Friday. Mailed state results start showing up the following Monday, give or take a day.
Thanks.

Does any body know why CA releases the results of state specific tests same at the same time as NCEES 8-hour test results?

Is it just coincident? Because NCEES has nothing to do with the state specific tests, they are not grading it.

You're welcome. CA wants the results for all three tests to arrive to the examinee at/near the same time. I think that's understandable. They ask that NCEES does not release the 8 hour results (even though the results are ready) until they (CA) is ready to mail out the state specific exam results.
Thank you

Back