PE result released i passed!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last three year Maryland clears the release within the first 1-3 days. They released immediately the last cycle. But prior to that is was a day or two later.

I'd say to go the bathroom/gym and check back later.
YOU MEAN I HAVE TO TRY TO GO TO BED TONIGHT WITHOUT KNOWING?!?!? AND THIS COULD GO ON FOR DAYS??

I am not convinced that results being released are legit.  
I was with you until I wrote them.  They have been released.  I'm feeling flush all over.  There will be no focusing until I see my score.

Congrats passers!!! Hope to join the club soon.

C'mon Georgia. Don't screw it up like last time. 

I was with you until I wrote them.  They have been released.  I'm feeling flush all over.  There will be no focusing until I see my score.
I definitely believe it now.  Haha. happy to hear of the people who passed, and my heart is with the ones who failed.  Good luck to the rest of us waiting!  Same here, I'm gonna duck out of this thread and listen to some ~moody music~ to help me focus.

Thank you! Fingers crossed that Santa is going to deliver a Christmas miracle.
Rooting for you txjennah....I'm just as anxious for you.....sending positive energy from California !

Waiting for that blue refresh bar in my mobile browser is the worst kind of torture (ya know, except for actual torture)

Back