PE Result Dates by State

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just got logged in for NC.

Nothing yet....still Scheduled

nothing for NJ, but I'm not surprised. We deal with the PCS in addition to the NCEES

NCEES System Maintenance
We are currently increasing server capacity. Check back later.

Thanks,
NCEES

LOL!

Fundamentals of Eng.

1/2/2014

Princ. and Practice

10/25/2013

Pass

So, hot and cold news: First of all, If this is correct, (The testing screen from CTS), :party-smiley-048: I PASSED! (The PE)

But...why did my FE date change? does that mean I failed, and that's the next test date I qualify for? Any thoughts!?!?!

Here's hoping it changes soon and I can be happy on both accounts!!

Fundamentals of Eng. 1/2/2014 Princ. and Practice 10/25/2013

Pass

So, hot and cold news: First of all, If this is correct, (The testing screen from CTS), :party-smiley-048: I PASSED! (The PE)

But...why did my FE date change? does that mean I failed, and that's the next test date I qualify for? Any thoughts!?!?!

Did you get a diagnosis report for the fe exam?

Pass

I literally just signed in to Continental Testing and saw the screen showing "pass" for the PE, but the only thing it shoed for FE was a changed date of test...which is concerning.

To answer your question, no, not that I know of, and it's not on NCEES's site, it's CTS.

Pass

I literally just signed in to Continental Testing and saw the screen showing "pass" for the PE, but the only thing it shoed for FE was a changed date of test...which is concerning.

To answer your question, no, not that I know of, and it's not on NCEES's site, it's CTS.
I see.

Pass

you took both tests on the same weekend?! you are crazy ;-).

Per NCBELS (North Carolina) facebook page:

"The Board is processing the FE and PE exam information from NCEES and the results should be released early next week."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back