PE Result Dates by State

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info. Now I know that I dont have to expect results earlier than Dec. 22.

I expected to have IL results Friday but since no other state have released results yet and IL is normally 10th-15th to release I don't see that happening. =(

Thanks for the info. Now I know that I dont have to expect results earlier than Dec. 22.

Yeah I am pretty confident results will be out next week. I am still banking on X-mas eve, which will put the wait at 56 days.
I doubt they will be working on Christmas eve - it is likely a company holiday given that Christmas falls on Saturday. Results could come out on the 22nd or 23rd... if not by then I'm guessing we won't see anything before the 28th.

I need one for FE results now!
We don't have nearly the base of data for FE results that we do for PE results because there are far fewer FE takers on this forum. However, I know that several states release the results from both exams at the same time. Surveying exams are usually released earlier, but the engineering exams are usually the same date.
THANKS for the help and the info.

Thanks for this chart; it helps get an idea of when to really expect results for my October retest.

Here is information for the April '10 results in AK:

Website updated with first round of success stories on 6/2/10

Official letter received 6/11/10; header dated 6/3/10

Will update when I hear something for October; one way or another...

According to the spreadsheet, Colorado test takers can expect results by 12-23 at the earliest. The wait period is driving me nuts.

Yeah what I don't understand is how come the NCEES states (website results) all have different release dates..is this due to state board intervention or concurrence?

Yeah I am pretty confident results will be out next week. I am still banking on X-mas eve, which will put the wait at 56 days.
I doubt they will be working on Christmas eve - it is likely a company holiday given that Christmas falls on Saturday. Results could come out on the 22nd or 23rd... if not by then I'm guessing we won't see anything before the 28th.
Yeah I guess your right..just realized that the 24th is the federal holiday...

My wife just called our North Carolina board... they haven't received results from NCEES yet and don't expect to before christmas.

For what it's worth. Don't hold your breath for today or tomorrow no matter what state you are in.

I will start thinking about first week of January for my P.E results if I don't get today my results.

:sucks:

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife just called our North Carolina board... they haven't received results from NCEES yet and don't expect to before christmas.
For what it's worth. Don't hold your breath for today or tomorrow no matter what state you are in.
You said that I could go without pressure to las vegas tomorrow.

OHIO results are OUT!!!!

I am a PE now.... :)

cheers everyone!

:party-smiley-048:

* I received the result by email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Passed the Enviro PE. Just waiting on Louisiana to give me a number. This may actually be my first post, but I've been reading the board for awhile. It's an unbelievable resource. I just wish I had known about it sooner. I might not have had to take it twice if I had started here with my prep.

I passed the Washington State Chemical PE! Woohoo!

Congratulations to all who passed! :multiplespotting:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back