• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Reference Clearance Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

civil78

Reaction score
I'm selling this as a set lot... getting rid of the references clogging my desk!

A set of seven binders- covering all aspects of the morning exam.. including the notes from two separate very expensive review courses- the cost of the pkg as a whole doesn't even cover my photocopying costs.. my friend took the clases.. I copied the notes and practice problems for myself)

and... the following (actual references, not copies)

Nazaroff; Environmental Engineering (good for those out there AM questions that you look up, some examples but I did the construction PM so not as many applicable to me)

McCormac, Design of Reinforced Concrete ACI318-05 seventh edition

Lindeburg; Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam

Kaplan; PE Sample Exam second edition

TI-30XS calculator.. new in the box.. it was my spare- just in case my original died during the test for some unknown reason

I'll even email you the electronic references that I still have- some GREAT material!

Total- $175 including shipping via Fedex Ground.. this is over 35 lbs of excellent reference material... depending on where you are located you could get it the next day! (Fedex ground will usually get there next day to states near me.. 2-3 days for further out). IM me if you are interested- I will respond quickly

Back