PE Power Electrical Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I felt like the morning was a little tougher than the afternoon for me. I have tried not to think about the problems too much, but I can not think of any that I know for sure that I got wrong. I think I got about 65% in the morning and about 75% in the afternoon, plus a lot of good educated guesses in the afternoon. If I don't pass then I think it will be close. If I fail, I feel like I can be better prepared after seeing how the exam really was, and can use that experience to focus on my weak points and time management.

Yes, NCEES is monitoring these blogs as well, from my understanding.

They have new NCEES power sample questions. Does anybody know if only the cover has changed ? or the problems are also different ?

From just below the picture of the new book on the NCEES site:

New look, same great questions!
I think that answers the question of what's inside the "new" book.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't sure if this was a serious post or not, are they really monitoring forums for leaked questions? What stops someone from just posting all they remember from the exam? I don't think you can really track someone down through these forums if they were trying to remain anonymous.

I wasn't sure if this was a serious post or not, are they really monitoring forums for leaked questions? What stops someone from just posting all they remember from the exam? I don't think you can really track someone down through these forums if they were trying to remain anonymous.
There was an individual that posted an exam question on this very board that had his exam results nullified by NCEES. There's no such thing as anonymity on the internet.

Someone here once took that chance and paid the price. I will try to get the link for you but take my word on this one. They are continiously monitoring this board.

Ok. I was taking the language too literally. After the trauma of studying for the exam. "same great questions" I thought is analogies to same great questions that NCEES guys have been providing in sample books.

Anyways, so the questions are exactly the same as before.

From just below the picture of the new book on the NCEES site:

New look, same great questions!
I think that answers the question of what's inside the "new" book.

Back