PE notes and pdfs-a question for sraymond probably...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alpha

Reaction score
Hello,

As the pressure of the upcoming exams builds, some of you will observe that the frequency of my posts has increased :).

Uptil now I was relying on the CERM, Practice Problems and Six minute solutions.

But some areas are more difficult to comprehend and I started to look at PE Notes.

I found some excellent pdfs under "recent activities" but then when I go to the actual section - e.g Geotechnical, I can't find the Soils pdf for example. Shouldn't they be linked somewhere?

Maybe I am not navigating in the right direction?

I had a similar issue where some pdf files I posted quite a ways back were no longer there. Not sure if this is the same problem. Too bad cause there were some pretty valuable ones that I found very helpful when I took the test.

if they were posted here they may have gotten deleted, not intentional just have to make room. try and pm the poster and see if they have them.

I am working on getting some type of add on to allow us to have greater upload capability..probably should have the vbulletin board instead of invision but too late to go back.. or is it???

I found some excellent pdfs under "recent activities" but then when I go to the actual section - e.g Geotechnical, I can't find the Soils pdf for example. Shouldn't they be linked somewhere?Maybe I am not navigating in the right direction?
I've been ignoring PE Notes for quite some time... frankly, I grew frustrated that no one (or just a very few) were willing to pay forward by helping to add to the body of knowledge. For example, the Hydraulics section is well written, but there's plenty of other areas that are low hanging fruit.

All the files are still there (http://penotes.pbworks.com/browse/#view=ViewAllFiles) but there aren't good links to them from the various pages, so it's hard to tell what's good for what.

I think I'll give one more push after the October exam and if no one steps up to contribute/collaborate, I'll shut it down.

Back