• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Mechanical: Thermal and Fluids Systems Sample Questions and Solutions

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seroge01

Reaction score
Hello -

I have the NCEES PE Mechanical: Thermal and Fluids Systems Sample Questions and Solutions book for sale, brand new.

I actually took the October exam and failed. I immediately signed up to retake in April and just bought this book, which looks different from the book I bought thru NCEES last year but is in fact the same. They just split up the afternoon sections to be separate books.

So, rather than returning it to NCEES and suffering the 30% restocking fee, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to buy it from me instead. $44 (shipping included, if you buy from the website it is about $48 with shipping).

I would like to use paypal for the transaction.

Thanks! -

Sarah

Hello -
I have the NCEES PE Mechanical: Thermal and Fluids Systems Sample Questions and Solutions book for sale, brand new.

I actually took the October exam and failed. I immediately signed up to retake in April and just bought this book, which looks different from the book I bought thru NCEES last year but is in fact the same. They just split up the afternoon sections to be separate books.

So, rather than returning it to NCEES and suffering the 30% restocking fee, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to buy it from me instead. $44 (shipping included, if you buy from the website it is about $48 with shipping).

I would like to use paypal for the transaction.

Thanks! -

Sarah
What about $38? Anyone interested in saving $10 on a brand new book?

Latest posts

Back