PE MDM Oct 2018 NYC Pratt

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Workx

Reaction score
Hi 

I am taking PE exam at NYC Pratt Institute. I got my authorization letter. I have few questions about the location. Anyone who took it in the past, please help me. 

1. Letter states report at ARC. Does ARC mean the Activity Resource Center? What  is the nearest entrance to this site?

2. I decided to stay near-by overnight. I have to check-out the hotel and bring my personal stuff (wallet, phone etc) with reference books. Is there a place to keep personal items outside the exam hall? is that safe? 

3. authorization letter shows no drink inside the room. Not even water? Is there a water fountain or something outside?

4. Any good lunch around the place in walking distance? Or the cafeteria inside the campus ok? 

5. Is the table and test environment comfortable? 

Any information is greatly appreciated. 

In my experience we've been able to take phones in and put on proctors table. Most hotels will watch some stuff for you after checkout. I don't have info on the rest but maybe this will bump your visibility 

Back