• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Exam Review Materials Water Resources and Construction

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I passed the Water Resources and Environmental exam this past April and now I am selling my material to whoever wants it. Over $700 worth of material $290 takes the lot. Shipping and Handling included. NOW is the time to begin studying for the October Exam.

All-in-One by Indranil Goswami - $40 A good compliment to the Lindeburg CERM manual which has some things that the CERM does not have 3 solutions to questions on the April 2012 Exam were in here and not readily available in the CERM.

All-in-One Sample Exams Indranil Goswami - $40

CERM 11th Edition Problems Manual - $40(This is not the reference manual)

For the Water resources and Environmental module:

Water Resources and Environmental Depth manual - $30 Paid $120 I highlighted this so selling cheap

Six Minute solutions for Water Resources & Environmental - $30

NCEES PE Civil Engineering Sample Questions and Solutions -$30

I had previously taken the construction module and did not pass and have a few books

For the Construction part of the exam I have:

Civil PE Professional Engineer Exam Construction Module - Third Edition by Ruwan Rajapakse - $25

Construction Module Practice Problem by Ruwan Rajapakse - $25

OSHA Standards for the Construction Industry-$60 There are 3 OSHA questions on the test and all 3 were found in this book.

Back