PE EXAM REGISTRATION

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully nobody on here believes this means anything. I thought engineers were supposed to be logical thinkers? If they haven't updated the site that you have passed the test, how can the site stop you from registering?
That's why we all failed.

A guy at my firm took the Civil Construction exam in April 2015 and was very confident in his results, and he doesn't even know about this board.  I took Civil Structural in October 2015 and am somewhat unsure about results, and I've been monitoring these threads for two weeks.   :reading:
I took the Civil Structural as well.  I'm not going to say I'm the smartest guy, but I know what I'm doing.  I'm just not the best test taker, and I failed to April Exam by probably a point (I know there is no official cut score, but based on the people on this board I had the highest score of people who failed, so I probably missed by a question or two).

I'm a nervous kind of guy, even if I knew 100% I passed, I would still have that thought that maybe I failed.

<_<

I took the Civil Structural as well.  I'm not going to say I'm the smartest guy, but I know what I'm doing.  I'm just not the best test taker, and I failed to April Exam by probably a point (I know there is no official cut score, but based on the people on this board I had the highest score of people who failed, so I probably missed by a question or two).

I'm a nervous kind of guy, even if I knew 100% I passed, I would still have that thought that maybe I failed.

<_<
I get what you mean.  I had no idea what I was doing - I studied structural in my Master's, but it was almost exclusively earthquake excitation in buildings - a lot of structural dynamics.  I don't do any structural engineering at my work (all pipelines).  It was the test I thought I had the best chance on.  And I was wrong.  And now I'm hear anxiously waiting for results.

Mine said unavailable on Monday when I registered for SE. Now, it says that it is available for me to register for PE. Oh ****.

<_<
I agree there has only ever been 1 exam in my entire life that I would say I was 100% sure I passed and it was diff eq back in college... I am a pessimist at heart... No matter how much I study I will never feel confident... but I do know I am a badass designer/engineer... and no test can take that away

Mine said unavailable on Monday when I registered for SE. Now, it says that it is available for me to register for PE. Oh ****.
Yep me too but for PE. I think the fact that it's changed means we should hear something very soon! Somethig similar happened with the PS people. It changed from result pending to unavailable I think. Then the next day or so, they got results.

Back