• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Electrical Power Study Materials

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lmcgill2

Reaction score
Hello All, I passed my PE Exam on the first try with the following study material. I used each of these at least once on the exam and during preparation. Here is a list of what I am selling:

- P.E. Electrical License Review Manual Volume #1, 3nd Edition - C.V. Chelapati

- Power Reference Manual for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam (EPRM) - John A. Camara

- Power Practice Problems for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam (EPRP) - John A. Camara

- NCEES PE Electrical and Computer: Power Sample Questions and Solutions - NCEES

- Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems, 6th Edition - Theodore Wildi

- EC&M's Electrical Calculations Handbook - John Paschal

- Power System Analysis - John Grainger

- Electronic Variable Speed Drives - Michael E. Brumbach

- Complex Imaginary Practice Exams #1 & #2 (Version 2)

All books are in good condition. There are markings & highlights in them, but nothing diminishing the quality of usefulness of the books.

I am selling these books as a package for $400 shipped. I did a lot of research on which references were the best, and I think you'll find the books above appear on this forum VERY frequently. Obviously, I can't guarantee you'll pass the exam, but I don't see any reason to have any reference besides the ones above.

Hi, just got noticed that i fail :( , i'm looking for additional study materials. I already have some of the books you have for sale,are you willing to separate them? I need the following:

- Power Reference Manual for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam (EPRM) - John A. Camara

- Power Practice Problems for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam (EPRP) - John A. Camara

- EC&M's Electrical Calculations Handbook - John Paschal

- Electronic Variable Speed Drives - Michael E. Brumbach

- Complex Imaginary Practice Exams #1 & #2 (Version 2)

How much for those listed? Thanks.

For the above books, I would sell and ship them for $275. Paypal only. Thanks!

Back