PE Electrical Power Online Review

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken PE 3.1

It's wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man
Reaction score
I need to take another online review course in order to satisfy my state board to sit for another exam.

I took the School of PE course already, and was not exactly satisfied with the results.

I have heard the Georgia Tech class is good.

Any advice on those who have completed one of these review classes and passed the PE would be greatly appreciated.

I need to take something and want to find the best one available.

There are a lot of threads in this forum that discuss this same topic. A quick search should bring them up as they aren't too old.

I took the Georgia Tech course and thought it was very beneficial. Dr Callen sends you a binder with notes in it that go along with the video lectures. He's also very responsive to emails if you have questions.

I took GT course also..is a very good course...how ever the key for passing the exam is to practice as much problems as you can...thats the key.

(null)

Thanks for the answers to my question. I signed up for the GT course, and bought the CI sample exams for additional / new test questions.

Wish me luck!

Back