• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Electrical Power Material

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

odentonpe

Reaction score
For sale:

Dr. Blank PE Sample Problems DVD and booklet with Solutions.

MGI PE Electrical Readiness Program. (all hours of tutoring still available)

HP-33S programmed calculator with Manual and Formulas sheet. Also included is the NEC Quick Reference Booklet.

I purchased these items my second time around and passed the April 2008 PE Electrical Power Exam.

These books helped me out a lot in preparing this time around. You will only get the most out of these items if you put the time in and really apply them and use them. They are not magic, but if you are limited on studying time (as I was) then refer to these texts and focus your studying on the items that count.

Good luck.

OdentonPE

[email protected]

For sale:
Dr. Blank PE Sample Problems DVD and booklet with Solutions.

MGI PE Electrical Readiness Program. (all hours of tutoring still available)

HP-33S programmed calculator with Manual and Formulas sheet. Also included is the NEC Quick Reference Booklet.

I purchased these items my second time around and passed the April 2008 PE Electrical Power Exam.

These books helped me out a lot in preparing this time around. You will only get the most out of these items if you put the time in and really apply them and use them. They are not magic, but if you are limited on studying time (as I was) then refer to these texts and focus your studying on the items that count.

Good luck.

OdentonPE

[email protected]
If you still have the study mat. can you email me a Price for the material and dvd, I have a calc that I am used to working with. I am getting deployed in september as part of my reserve military duties and believe i will have lost of study time available in the middle of the desert. I am already approvd to take to PE exam But will have to miss the next exam and possible the April exam as well, but will still have some two more attempts when i get back . I am trying to get some study material together befor i depart. Thanks Again. OH, congrats on your passing. [email protected]

If you still have the study mat. can you email me a Price for the material and dvd, I have a calc that I am used to working with. I am getting deployed in september as part of my reserve military duties and believe i will have lost of study time available in the middle of the desert. I am already approvd to take to PE exam But will have to miss the next exam and possible the April exam as well, but will still have some two more attempts when i get back . I am trying to get some study material together befor i depart. Thanks Again. OH, congrats on your passing. [email protected]

MGI and Dr. Blank DVD have been sold. I still have a HP-33S calculator for sale if anyone is interested.

Thanks.

OdentonPE

What are you asking for the calculator and the NEC guide?
Thanks

3dB down
$160 for both plus I will send you Uglys reference book. This does not include S&H. I only used the calc two times (I also send you the HP manual for the calc) and the NEC guide is very helpful for Code questions on the afternoon and morning sections. Ugly's is also very helpful as many posts state on this website.

I also have Kaplan books if you are interested.

Thanks.

OdentonPE

[email protected]

$160 for both plus I will send you Uglys reference book. This does not include S&H. I only used the calc two times (I also send you the HP manual for the calc) and the NEC guide is very helpful for Code questions on the afternoon and morning sections. Ugly's is also very helpful as many posts state on this website.
I also have Kaplan books if you are interested.

Thanks.

OdentonPE

[email protected]

Just reduced to $125. Looking to fill my gas tank up!!!!!!

Back