• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Electrical Material PPI (Old and New)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lomenop

Reaction score
Electrical Engineering Sample Examinations for the Power, Electrical and Electronics, Computer PE Exams (EESX3). Third Edition. ISBN 978-1-59126-156-8

Electrical and Electronics Practice Problems for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam (ELPP). FIRST EDITION. ISBN 978-1-59126-168-1

Retail:

NCEES PE Electrical and Computer: Electrical and Electronics Sample Questions & Solutions. ISBN 978-1-932613-40-7. (NCEES Confirmed that althought the cover differs from what they sell know, it is exactly the same book/ISBN for what is shown on their website)

Electrical and Electronics Reference Manual for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam (ELRM) 1st-edition ISBN 978-1-59126-166-7

(EBOOK INCLUDED IN PDF)

Package Retail:

$327.80

Sell at $220, Like new condition (no highlighter marks, light marks in pencil, mainly underlining on the reference manual)

Bought last fall to for April 2011 exam

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Electrical and Computer Pe Sample Examination, 2nd Ed.

ISBN-13: 9781591260547

Quick Reference for the Electrical and Computer Engineering PE Exam (2)

ISBN-13: 9781888577792

Practice Problems for the Electrical and Computer Engineering PE Exam; A Companion to the Electrical Engineering Reference Manual (7th)

ISBN-13: 9781591260974

Electrical Engineering Reference Manual: For the Electrical and Computer Pe Exam (7) (Hardcover)

ISBN-13: 9781591260967

Principles And Practice of Engineering Electrical And Computer Engineering Sample Questions And Solutions (With CD/extra problems)

Author: Ncees

Edition: Pap/Cdr (2001-12-30)

ISBN-13: 9781932613117

Retail package cost? I forgot, bought a while ago and I recall that it was more than the current package since it came with more books. My plans were put on hold so by the time I was ready to study, the newer editions came out. This package was before they split the exam completely into three depths (everyone had the common monring session), thus this package has more material. The newer stuff is nearly indentical, stripped of power and computer stuff (at least for the electronics exam). The Ncess book that came with this package also has more material since it was meant to cover all afternoon depth. I found the extra material usefull since there is some overlap in the 3 depth exams.

Sell at 180 (Like new condition), knowing what I know now, I would not have bought the latest editions/package since the books are nearly indentical with the older version having more content. I might of just bought the latest NCEES book.

books1.JPG

books2.JPG

Too much (Price is not firm, will take offers)? Or, too late in the game to offer books?

Back