PE Control Systems

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrui00

Reaction score
Hello, anybody there that has recently gone through the preparation for the PE Control Systems Exam? Any preparation course that can be recommended? books to buy? etc? thanks.

The output quantity is called the controlled variable and the input quantity is called the input signal. Electrical Control Systems are changing the way companies are doing business with critical automation from PLC programming, industrial automation systems and risk assessment.

I made a 69 in 2010 with just the ISA workbooks. Passed in 2011 using the webseminars by joining for 100 bucks.

The guy who does the web seminars is ok and he will email you a good formula page that I used alot.

I took the course offered by ISA. It was conducted by Gerald Wilbanks. It gives you good insight into the exam.

PS - I passed the exam in Oct 2011

Last edited by a moderator:
I took the course offered by ISA. It was conducted by Gerald Wilbanks. It gives you good insight into the exam.

PS - I passed the exam in Oct 2011

I took the ISA class as well. I passed the CSE on the first attempt!!!!

Did you guys take the 3 day course from ISA? or other classes from ISA.

Did anyone take the class from the ISA?

And is the pre-recorded seminar from ISA (6 web seminars of 1hr and 30mins each) same as the course offered by ISA?

I just took the 3 day course, and it covers basically the same topics as the 6 web seminars, the only difference is that in the 3 day course you can ask all the questions you need to the instructor, which I found it very beneficial.

Back