• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Civil Exam Material for Sale (Morning & Structural)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yhjinkim

Reaction score
I have the following books for sale which helped me a lot pass the October 2011 PE Civil (Structural) Exam for the first try. Shipping is included. If you buy two of them, $5 will be discounted. Buy three then $10 discount and so on or make me an offer. Please email me at [email protected].

Thanks, YK

Civil Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam, 11th Edition by Michael R. Lindeburg, P.E. $100

Like new

Civil Engineering Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam, 11th Edition by Michael R. Lindeburg, P.E. $30

Like new

Civil PE Sample Examination, 2nd Edition by Michael R. Lindeburg, P.E. $25

Like new

All-in-One Civil Engineering PE Breadth and Depth Exam Guide by Indranil Goswami $60

Some highlighting and tabbing. Highly recommend getting this book since I used this book as my main reference and CERM as the sub during preparation and exam. So easy to find the right information quickly.

NCEES Principle and Practice of Engineering Civil: Structural Sample Questions & Solutions, 2011 $35

must-have for all Civil/Structural PE exam takers

40 questions for morning, 40 questions for afternoon structural

NCEES Principle and Practice of Engineering Civil Sample Questions & Solutions, 2008 $50

must-have for all Civil PE exam takers

20 questions for morning, 100 questions (20 questions per each depth) for afternoon

ASCE7-05 Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures $55

must-have for all Civil/Structural PE exam takers; must be familiar with this book; solved several easy look-up questions from this code during the exam and all the code problems were straightforward If you know where the information is.

The following 6 min solutions books are in excellent condition except for structural 2nd edition;

Six-Minute Solutions, Geotechnical, 2nd edition $35

Six-Minute Solutions, Water & Environmental $35

Six-Minute Solutions, Transportation, 3rd edition $35

Six-Minute Solutions, Structural, 3rd edition $35

Questions are almost same as 2nd edition;

Six-Minute Solutions, Structural, 2nd edition $20

very good condition

I am intrested in NCEES Principle and Practice of Engineering Civil Sample Questions & Solutions, 2008 $50.

Back