• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Civil Construction/Geotechnical Books everthing to help you PASS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7amo

Reaction score
Here is the list of my books, I just passed my PE last April, in Geotechnical Depth...

1) Civil PE Sample Examination 3rd. Edition (Lindeburg) $35+S&H

2) Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering 12th edition NEW (Lindeburg) $45+S&H

3) Civil Engineering Solved Problems 5th. Edtion NEW (Lindeburg) $35+S&H

4) Quick Reference for the Civil Engineering 5th.edition (Lindeburg) $20+S&H

5) Civil Engineering in a flash Rapid Review for the Exam 500 Card set $7+S&H

6) Geotechnical Eng. Pile Designand Construction by Ruwan Rajapakse (NEW) $25+S&H

7) Six-Minute Solutions Structural Problems $15+S&H

8) Six-Minute Solutions Transportation Second Edition $20+S&H

9) Six-Minute Solutions Geotechnical Problems $15+S&H

10) Civil PE Professional Eng. Exam Construction Module 3rd. Edition (Ruwan) $20+S&H

11) Civil PE Professional Eng. Exam Construction Module Practice Problems (Ruwan) $20+S&H

12) Four Sample Exams for the Civil PE Exam by Ruwan Rajapakse NEW $25+S&H

13) Mike's Civil PE Exam Guide Morning Session $15+S&H

14) Soil Mechanics and Foundation Design 201 Solved Problems $30+S&H

15) Civil Engineering PE Sample Exam 2nd. Edtion (Kaplan) $40+S&H

16) Civil Engineering All In-One Pe Exam Guide By (Indranil Goswami) $45+S&H

17) Civil Engineering: Hydraulics & Hydrology Problems & Solutions By Lorock $15+S&H

18) Civil Eng.: Foundations & Retaining Structures Problems & Solutions By Williams $15+S&H

19) Civil Eng.: Geotechnical Eng. Problem & Soulutions By Das $15+S&H

20) Civil Eng.: Transportation Eng. Problems & Solutions By strokes & Banks $15 +S&H

Also I’ve the CDs for the review class by ASCE (for a description see the link below) the only problem that you’ll need to use it with an old OS (ex. Window Vista) $150

https://secure.asce.org/ASCEWebsite/EStore/ProductSearchResult.aspx?ProdId=7582

Email me if you're interested, sure I can combine the S&H for ordering multiple books:

[email protected]mailto:[email protected]

BEST OF LUCK

Here’s the updated list (Items sold are crossed out)

I just passed my PE last April, in Geotechnical Depth using most of the books below to Practice...

2) Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering 12th edition NEW (Lindeburg) $45+S&H

6) Geotechnical Eng. Pile Designand Construction by Ruwan Rajapakse (NEW) $25+S&H

10) Civil PE Professional Eng. Exam Construction Module 3rd. Edition (Ruwan) $20+S&H

11) Civil PE Professional Eng. Exam Construction Module Practice Problems (Ruwan) $20+S&H

<s style="text-line-through: double;">12) Four Sample Exams for the Civil PE Exam by Ruwan Rajapakse NEW $25+S&H

14) Soil Mechanics and Foundation Design 201 Solved Problems $30+S&H</s>

17) Civil Engineering: Hydraulics & Hydrology Problems & Solutions By Lorock $15+S&H

18) Civil Eng.: Foundations & Retaining Structures Problems & Solutions By Williams $15+S&H

20) Civil Eng.: Transportation Eng. Problems & Solutions By strokes & Banks $15 +S&H

<s style="text-line-through: double;">Also I’ve the CDs for the review class by ASCE (for a description see the link below) the only problem that you’ll need to use it with an old OS (ex. Window Vista) $150

https://secure.asce.org/ASCEWebsite/EStore/ProductSearchResult.aspx?ProdId=7582</s>

Email me if you're interested, sure I can combine the S&H for ordering multiple books:

BEST OF LUCK

(Finally get it right)

I just passed my PE last April, in Geotechnical Depth using most of the books below to Practice...

< s style="text-line-through: double;">12) Four Sample Exams for the Civil PE Exam by Ruwan Rajapakse NEW $25+S&H

< s style="text-line-through: double;">Also I’ve the CDs for the review class by ASCE (for a description see the link below) the only problem that you’ll need to use it with an old OS (ex. Window Vista) $150

https://secure.asce.org/ASCEWebsite/EStore/ProductSearchResult.aspx?ProdId=7582</s>

BEST OF LUCK

GOING>>>>>GOING>>>>>>>GONE BEST OF LUCK TO ALL :juggle:

< s style="text-line-through: double;">12) Four Sample Exams for the Civil PE Exam by Ruwan Rajapakse NEW $25+S&H

< s style="text-line-through: double;">Also I’ve the CDs for the review class by ASCE (for a description see the link below) the only problem that you’ll need to use it with an old OS (ex. Window Vista) $150

Email me if you're interested, also if you need an actual picture of any of the books left, sure I can combine the S&H for ordering multiple books:

BEST OF LUCK

GREAT DEAL..............BEST OF LUCK TO ALL :juggle:

Email me if you're interested, also if you need an actual picture of any of the books left, sure I can combine the S&H for ordering multiple books:

BEST OF LUCK

MAKE AN OFFER ..............BEST OF LUCK TO ALL :wave2: :juggle:

A GREAT BOOK TO HELP IN THE PILE QUESTION FOR THE GEO DEPTH

BEST OF LUCK

REDUCED TO SELL MAKE AN OFFER..........BEST OF LUCK TO ALL :wave2: :juggle:

1) Civil PE Sample Examination 3rd. Edition (Lindeburg) $35 $30+S&H

2) Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering 12th edition NEW (Lindeburg) $45 $40+S&H

3) Civil Engineering Solved Problems 5th. Edtion NEW (Lindeburg) $35 $30+S&H

16) Civil Engineering All In-One Pe Exam Guide By (Indranil Goswami) $45 $40+S&H

BEST OF LUCK

NOT MANY BOOKS LEFT <<<<<<<MAKE AN OFFER..........BEST OF LUCK TO ALL :wave2: :juggle:

2) Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering 12th edition NEW (Lindeburg) $45 $40+S&H

16) Civil Engineering All In-One Pe Exam Guide By (Indranil Goswami) $45 $40+S&H

BEST OF LUCK

NOT MANY BOOKS LEFT <<<<<<<MAKE AN OFFER..........BEST OF LUCK TO ALL :wave2: :juggle:

BEST OF LUCK

NOT MANY BOOKS LEFT <<<<<<<..........BEST OF LUCK TO ALL :wave2: :juggle:

BEST OF LUCK

Back