PE Address with your state board

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nublar

Reaction score
Did you change your PE mailing address to your work address? I notice that a lot of people have done this. I guess I am paranoid so I am not comfortable having my home address shown on the online lookup.

I use my work address, mostly because until recently I was still in the apartment phase of life -- wanted to avoid updating every 9-12 months.

I think anyone motivated to find your address through your PE license lookup will be able to find it other ways.

I used my home address. It's already out there for anyone to find due to my Amateur Radio License. Several of my previous co-workers used the office address due to apartment or PO Box issues.

If you don't have a secure mailbox and live semi-rural, use the office address to prevent mail theft issues.

I don't like the fact that they put those on there. I don't understand what value that adds. Because of that I now get a bunch of PDH companies sending me post cards to sign up for their PDH service. Missouri, even lets people download the entire database of licensees as a CSV file.

Back