PCS-EES States: MA, CT, PA, VA, IA

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, so it looks like CT, PA & VA done, just need IA, MA and PR.

*** JUST RECEIVED FROM PCS - EES:

"Candidates should expect to receive scores approximately around the first

week of July.

S. A. Murdaugh

Exam Coordinator"

I wrote them on friday. They answer me this morning, few minutes ago.

:wtlw:

^^^ Well .. I always thought they were a bit on the
11.gif
side.

:bio: ... the results that is !!

JR

PR results just received today June 25/07.

:Failed:

Fu--ing letter received with new application and Diagnostic report.

I feel like a looser.

"Qué joder, puñeta!!"

Time to think for a second chance in October.

"Mierda"

^^^ Estoy apesadumbrado que usted no recibió resultados positivos del examen. Sé exactamente usted se siente. La una cosa que puedo decir es que usted es solamente un perdedor si usted ahora para. Es un obstáculo pequeño, pero elasticidad justa su mejor de octubre. :)

I think I slaughtered a few words in there ... but that is my best.

Buena Suerte !!

JR

I just heard from Jason at EES via email regarding Pennsylvania results.

The results letters have gone out to the examinees in today's mail (June 25th).

Coming from Nashville that should put the letter in my mailbox most likely Friday 6/29. Note that this date includes a "slowness factor" that I apply to my local Post Office. It may be sooner for those of you in Philadelphia or other larger cities.

I know it sucks IndependencePR, but coming from someone that has been there more than once. We have alot of repeat offenders on the board. We all manage to get over that hump, so hang in there and rip it next go around. :p10940623:

Don't get too down on yourself, IndependencePR. Take a few days to wallow in it, then get back on the horse. You'll get it in October!

I just heard from Jason at EES via email regarding Pennsylvania results.
The results letters have gone out to the examinees in today's mail (June 25th).

Coming from Nashville that should put the letter in my mailbox most likely Friday 6/29. Note that this date includes a "slowness factor" that I apply to my local Post Office. It may be sooner for those of you in Philadelphia or other larger cities.

Awesome! I would guess that i get mine on Wed... my PO is pretty quick and i live somewhat near a hub.

*** JUST RECEIVED FROM PCS - EES:
"Candidates should expect to receive scores approximately around the first

week of July.

S. A. Murdaugh

Exam Coordinator"

I wrote them on friday. They answer me this morning, few minutes ago.

:wtlw:
It makes sense IndependencePR. I got my letter July 3rd 2006. I live in Hell, ehem, Florida but a friend got hers July 5th.

Good Luck Hermano Boricua...

Leave it to PA to find the most complicated and time consuming method possible to get us our results. Not to mention a way to charge us a few extra $$$ along the way.

Just looked up my name in Virginia, and I popped up! Took only once too. Thanks for the words of encouragement from all.

Back