PASSING MEMBERS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to DrFranz, Rhino, heidenAR, & ngandy1000! :claps:

If it's any consolation to those still waiting - I'm every bit as useless this afternoon as I was this morning :true:

That is great news EdiNo.

others-208.gif

Hallelujah, that is over.
respect-059.GIF

Congratulations. :claps:

Show me the money!

happy-131.gif
happy-dollar-signs-094.gif

Mississippi EE/Power.

Thanks for the well wishes and good luck to those still waiting.

Mississippi EE/Power.
Thanks for the well wishes and good luck to those still waiting.
Congrats! Hopefully, those of us in North Mississippi will get our results on Monday.

Last edited:
ANYBODY HERE FROM VIRGINIA YET - I READ FROM THE "the other board" WEBSITE THAT IT'S GOING TO BE THE END OF THIS MONTH, JULY 1ST BEFORE VIRGINIA RELEASES THE RESULTS ON THEIR WEBSITE - THEN THEY FOLLOW UP WITH THE LETTERS, ANYBODY HERE DIFFERENT????

PLEASE LET ME KNOW....... THANKS

Congrats! Hopefully, those of us in North Mississippi will get our results on Monday.
I'm sure you will. The good thing about waiting the extra few days is that the letter comes from the board and your license number is included. There is no additional wait or money.

I thought we should add discipline??
[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

rleon82: FL/ CE WR

nathanc: FL/ ME THRM

NSEARCH: FL/ CE WR

mcdunnk9: MT/ CE WR

DrFranz: FL/ CE GEOTCH

Rhino: FL/ CE TRNS

heidenAR: FL/ CE TRNS

PISS ON "the other board" FL/ CE WR

ngandy1000 OH CE WR

EdinNO LA/ ME MD

STLCARDS MO/ EE PWR

tdthomas ?? / ME

PEWait OH/ ??

jeb6294 OH/ ??

statedogg MS/ EE PWR

kvt LA/ CE ??

:claps:
Mine was CE and I did the WR afternoon module...we do land development here so that was about my best option.

Congrats to all members who passed this time. For those who didn't, keep trying and better luck next time. I'm still waiting in PA. If you have any to spare, please send some good karma my way. :thumbsup:

Got my results today in MS and was relieved to see I passed. :beerchug

MS / CE / Geotech

Also, for those taking the exam, I've got lots of electronic material that you might find useful. I can email it to you (no charge) and if you're interested, just drop me a PM.

Last edited:
Back