PASSING MEMBERS LIST APRIL 08

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PASSED!!!!

:party-smiley-048:

Civil PE, Transport, 1st try, NY (took exam in NYC).

Totally stunned – I still can’t believe it (considering how bad I did in the PM)!!!

What a relief...! Wow!

Thanks a million to those who have contributed their helpful advice.

EB.com simply rocks!

Congratulations to all who made it, and those who have not – learn from your mistakes and give it a go in October!

:multiplespotting:

Last edited by a moderator:
I passed. 2nd attempt.

TN--Civil/Transportation

Thanks EB.com!!!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

Last edited by a moderator:
I PASSED!!! Just got my result in an email snet by Ncees. i am in Albuquerque, NM. I took the test in Civil Water Resources & Environmental.
:smileyballs:I passed, 1st attempt after being out of school for 17 years. Cincinnati, OH. EE (took power in the PM, one of my toughest subjects in school, strange but this seemed to be the most popular PM exam). I know the icon doesn't apply but I like it. Good Luck Everyone!

:multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

After such a LONG wait, congratulations! Great news! Hang around now and have fun!

Just logged on, but I didn't see my name in lights - I passed the FE after being out of school for 30 years (first try).... can you put my name on the board and send me a 12 pack of Miller Genuine Draft please? :beerchug:

Yup, I'll put your name on the board, and I nominate VT to handle all items beer related. He's good with that.

Just logged on, but I didn't see my name in lights - I passed the FE after being out of school for 30 years (first try).... can you put my name on the board and send me a 12 pack of Miller Genuine Draft please? :beerchug:
Congrats, k2keylargo!!! You waited longer than I did. Hope you can pass the PE soon.

Latest posts

Back