Passed the PE!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted in the NC Results thread as well... trying to bump up the post count a little. :beerchug:
No body like a thread ho!

:bananadoggywow:

have fun with your PEness :multiplespotting:

Found out just now, woohoo!
I took the mechanical systems afternoon part.
What books did you use for the afternoon part?
I brought in the MERM, Marks' Standard Handbook for Mechanical Engineers and a couple of sample problem books.

I mostly used the MERM, I used Marks for maybe 5-8 questions over the entire exam.

No body like a thread ho!
:bananadoggywow:

have fun with your PEness :multiplespotting:
You know I will!

:party-smiley-048:

Can you please tell me how did you prepare for mechanical systems for afternoon session? I am currently using M

* Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam (MERM12), 12th Edition with E-Book

* Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam (MEPP12), 12th Edition

* Mechanical PE Sample Examination (MESX2), 2nd Edition

* Quick Reference for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam (MEQR4), 4th Edition

Can you please tell me how did you prepare for mechanical systems for afternoon session? I am currently using:

* Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam (MERM12), 12th Edition with E-Book

* Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam (MEPP12), 12th Edition

* Mechanical PE Sample Examination (MESX2), 2nd Edition

* Quick Reference for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam (MEQR4), 4th Edition

Are these books enough? Do I need to do read/ review something different for mechanical systems afternoon session?

Back