Passed October 2012 Environmental PE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! Did you get scores in TX or MS?

According to the NCEES site, only 62% of first-time test takers passed (eek). Anyone remember what the percentage was in previous exams?

^I believe they have previous passing rates on their exam, but the exam syllabus changed in the past couple years so the comparison is not equal.

Envl had a pretty high passing rate compared to the other exams over the years, at least when I took it. Maybe the folks that prepare the exam let their sadistic side out this time.

It's dropped pretty dramatically since the April 2011 revisions. The pass rate for the April 2012 administration, which is when I took it, was only 59%.

Wetlands be damned, I passed!

Still a bit shocked considering I didn't have time and had to guess on 10 questions of the AM session.

Wetlands be damned, I passed!

Still a bit shocked considering I didn't have time and had to guess on 10 questions of the AM session.
Congrats!! Do you know your percentage? I am anxious waiting the result from AZ board....I also guessed about 10 for the AM session.

Back