PA License Number?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should mention that I do not yet show up in the license search database but the information is posted where the license application details used to reside
Mine doesn't show up in the search either. At least there's an actual number now. Thank goodness!

Also, congrats!

So my comity application got approved. Took about 80 days, which is probably normal for this time of year.

@ISpitHotFire PE That explains the delay. Question, did you send your comity application via Certified mail? Mine has been delayed for a week and hasn't been updating the past few days... sigh...

@ISpitHotFire PE That explains the delay. Question, did you send your comity application via Certified mail? Mine has been delayed for a week and hasn't been updating the past few days... sigh...
I didn't... It took about three weeks from when I sent my application in to show a "Pending" status. They sent me an email and letter with login instructions so I could check online. About a week later the Board requested further documentation on one of my supervisors.

Back