P-E's Beer Club

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It helps me keep my good beer out of the direct line of sight of my beer fridge that's for sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
i7fQK.jpg

Having a Tree House maple stout on a cold New England night.

I had two Breckenridge Brewery ales yesterday. An Avalanche after I finished shoveling snow around the house, then an Oatmeal Stout with dinner.

I saw one of my fav beers, voodoo ranger came out with a 5% version? Anyone try them yet?

First beer on the deck this year.  Got up to 70 today.   Having a Bret sour.  Mrs p-e needed a beer too. 

Had a Trillium/Other Half collaboration.  Happy St Patrick's Day. 

Really missing this thread in my alcohol-free world, especially during quarantine 😢

so serious question, my beer fridge is stocked pretty good, but its got probably 20 or so "shitty" beers , things people left, like some apricot beer and some other things I am not a fan of - do I go ahead and drink them first so I can enjoy the better beers if they close the liquor stores? or do I go ahead and enjoy the good stuff now and deal with the crappy beer for more crappy times?

More in the basement - and I don’t know who put these eggs in here?

a4f9006623cec1546065deac26a10ee2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Drink the stuff you like first especially if they are IPA/pale aies.  IPAs change over time, not always in a bad way but sometimes.

Save the stouts, barrel aged and sours - they age well.  Lagers taste the same to me old or new, but I think fresh is better.  The real crap: Beer is better than no beer.

Cheers!

I have a shitload of Corona that people left with me, long before the coronavirus. Like some sort of sick joke the universe is playing on me!

My 17 year old asked if he could have a corona if we lived through this thing... I told him yes..... may give him one this weekend when his mom is at work....

Ive never done the growler thing, how long do they normally last?

I was trying to help out some of the local brewery's -  Will a larger growler at least 3-4 days?

Back