• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

P.E Pratice Problems for sell

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geo pe

Reaction score
  • Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam, 11th Edition: A Companion to (CERM11) $ 40 or OBO Condition: Like New.

• NCEES Civil Engineering Principle and Practice of Engineering PE, GEOTECHNICAL Sample Questions and Solutions $20 or OBO

• Please reply to this post or send me a message if interested!

• Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam, 11th Edition: A Companion to (CERM11) $ 40 or OBO Condition: Like New.

• NCEES Civil Engineering Principle and Practice of Engineering PE, GEOTECHNICAL Sample Questions and Solutions $20 or OBO

Please reply to this post or send me a message if interested!

Hey there geo,

I'm looking study material for the depth in Geotechnical (that you might have an idea where I can find it). I've been looking on my Das books but, they're not enough I hope you can oriented me on the obscure topics that the NCEES (study guide ) calls for:

Here is my e-mail: [email protected]

Thanks in advance

Hi

I'm interested in buying:

Can you please give me your email address?

Thanks!

Back