OSHA Material

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PE2BII

Reaction score
I have gone to the OSHA website and I read the outline of 29 CFR Part 1926. I could not find the materials in a .PDF format or Word of some other readable form.

Does anyone know where the incidence rate is listed and an explaination of it?

The height of the scaffold requirements?

and other useful information?

Thanks

I have gone to the OSHA website and I read the outline of 29 CFR Part 1926. I could not find the materials in a .PDF format or Word of some other readable form.
Does anyone know where the incidence rate is listed and an explaination of it?

The height of the scaffold requirements?

and other useful information?

Thanks
It is in the addendum, look at the instructions for Form 300A, and that will have the formula to calculate the incident rate. It would be a good idea for have this addendum tabbed since it's most common OHSA form on a construction site.

Scaffolding I think is a separate manual.

It is in the addendum, look at the instructions for Form 300A, and that will have the formula to calculate the incident rate. It would be a good idea for have this addendum tabbed since it's most common OHSA form on a construction site.

ElCid,

What is the addendum that you are referring? to 1926?

the part 1926 is the one to have it has info on ladders, scaffolding, fall protection, excavation, etc. buy the hard copy and use tabs to mark major topics in it for fast thumb through.

the incidence rate formula is toward the back of the book.

Get as familiar as you can with the sections of this book you can get several exam points just by being quick to get to right section

Back