Oregon Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone from Oregon, have any new information. I would thing we're getting close to receiving a letter or at the least they update their licensee data base. Just want to get a feel to see if anyone has some new/different info, than what I'm getting.
No new info here. Knowing OSBEELS though they probably won't update the website right away. They never quite seem on the ball when it comes to updating things.

I recieved this email on July 2nd.

*Note I have blocked out the persons name and email, since I haven't asked for there permission to post the email at this time.

Yes we have received the results and will be sending them out by mail

soon.

Receptionist

Oregon State Board of Examiners for

Engineering & Land Surveying

670 Hawthorne Ave. SE

Suite 220

Salem, OR 97301

Well no results in the mail today... maybe tomorrow...
Anyone want to bet Thursday? takers... takers...

Working for the public myself... I'll tell ya, nothings happening on a Monday after a 3 day weekend besides alot of grumbling about coming back from a weekend that should have been longer. Best you are going to get is a mailing at the end of the day today.

Working for the public myself... I'll tell ya, nothings happening on a Monday after a 3 day weekend besides alot of grumbling about coming back from a weekend that should have been longer. Best you are going to get is a mailing at the end of the day today.

You are probably right... I am trying to be optimistic here though.

I figured from now until the results come I will post whether or not the results are in the mail that day. Unless someone else on here gets there mail before noon.

Boy was I wrong. 2-3 more weeks guys. Looks like CA and OR will be the last states this year.

Another day with no results, just to let those who care know.
Wow we are so slow as a state we have two parrallel results threads..... I sent an email to a board member that is a friend of mine today. The customer service really is unaccepatable and I hope that they can fix this for the sake of future test takers. I mean they have told me we need to get more people interested in licensing and then they pull this???

Still no results. Well guys and girls looks like they are waiting to have the board meeting (tomorrow 7/14) before releasing the results to all of us. I'm thinking maybe friday or saturday. Which would make it exactly 12 weeks.

Wow we are so slow as a state we have two parrallel results threads..... I sent an email to a board member that is a friend of mine today. The customer service really is unaccepatable and I hope that they can fix this for the sake of future test takers. I mean they have told me we need to get more people interested in licensing and then they pull this???
Good Luck.

I really feel for you guys, I live in Portland, but took the test in Washington since during the application process, OSBEELS gave me the run around.

I would have been going crazy by now if I still hadn't known, given that probably 80% of everyone else already does. In fact I knew of my results from WA on June 19th and got my Lic #in July 9th.

It sure made the 4th of July holiday a lot more enjoyable.

Still no results. Well guys and girls looks like they are waiting to have the board meeting (tomorrow 7/14) before releasing the results to all of us. I'm thinking maybe friday or saturday. Which would make it exactly 12 weeks.
ND099, we are going to be longer than 12 weeks if the phone callse to OSBEELS are right. I both spoke with someone and received an email reply last week that said it is going to be another 3-4 weeks. So we are looking more like 14 or 15 weeks total

Good Luck.
I really feel for you guys, I live in Portland, but took the test in Washington since during the application process, OSBEELS gave me the run around.

I would have been going crazy by now if I still hadn't known, given that probably 80% of everyone else already does. In fact I knew of my results from WA on June 19th and got my Lic #in July 9th.

It sure made the 4th of July holiday a lot more enjoyable.

D. Kephart, So are you licensed in Oregon then or are you going to have to go through a comity process?

D. Kephart, So are you licensed in Oregon then or are you going to have to go through a comity process?
Yup I figure in a few months I will be completely stress free from a long summer of rafting I will again tackle the beast of OSBEELS and get my lic by comity.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just reading another post on states that have notified of results and who hasn't.

46 other states have results plus P.R.

Latest posts

Back