Oregon Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

francecampell

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with OSBEELS and they said they have not received the results for the PE exam from NCEES. What a pain!

Wow, that is seems very slow.

I assumed the non-email states would have gotten the results, but just not sent out paper notification.

Of course given my prior interaction with OSBEELS, nothing surprises me.

Glad I went to Washington.

I just got off the phone with OSBEELS and they said they have not received the results for the PE exam from NCEES. What a pain!
Do you know if when you type your name in "find a license" if it's current with the passing examinees from april 09? I'm a little afraid to type my name and have the search come up unsuccessful. In the past I had heard you could do this before they actually mailed the results. Albeit, they just told you, they have not received anything from NCEES. Interesting, because reading other threads, someone had mentioned that all states were mailed the results last thursday June 18 over night. The truth to that is now questionable. Let me know what everyone/anyone thinks about "find a license" on OSBEELS website?

Do you know if when you type your name in "find a license" if it's current with the passing examinees from april 09? I'm a little afraid to type my name and have the search come up unsuccessful. In the past I had heard you could do this before they actually mailed the results. Albeit, they just told you, they have not received anything from NCEES. Interesting, because reading other threads, someone had mentioned that all states were mailed the results last thursday June 18 over night. The truth to that is now questionable. Let me know what everyone/anyone thinks about "find a license" on OSBEELS website?
See this thread. You might also want to search "oregon" in general to see what's already been written.

See this thread. You might also want to search "oregon" in general to see what's already been written.
My bad, IlPadrino. Sorry about that. I failed to find my original thread and asked again. I'm trying really hard to be patient. That osbeels "find a license" web site just keeps calling my name and i'm going crazy here....

My bad, IlPadrino. Sorry about that. I failed to find my original thread and asked again. I'm trying really hard to be patient. That osbeels "find a license" web site just keeps calling my name and i'm going crazy here....
No need to apologize... We all know first hand how hard it can be!

I called NCEES and they said they had mailed the results to oregon. I call osbeels and I no one answered. Anybody from oregon having better luck than me on when they will mail the results or update the "find a license" data base showing the people who passed the exam in april? I'll wait "patiently", just want to get a feel from other people.

I called NCEES and they said they had mailed the results to oregon. I call osbeels and I no one answered. Anybody from oregon having better luck than me on when they will mail the results or update the "find a license" data base showing the people who passed the exam in april? I'll wait "patiently", just want to get a feel from other people.

Vern

I thought the board meets and reviews first??? The next scheduled meeting is July 14th.

I believe at this moment the state boards try not to answer any phone calls and emails. This kind of service is not accepted for the public and we cannot do any thing. I hope they can release the result before July 4th.

I believe at this moment the state boards try not to answer any phone calls and emails. This kind of service is not accepted for the public and we cannot do any thing. I hope they can release the result before July 4th.

I was looking at some past dates and I don't think the whole board meets to approve the results. they have a subcommittee that meets. If you look through all the meeting notes around January (results for the last test) there were references to delays in results because of a lack of certificates. The timing of the results was in between official meetings. So I don't think the July 14th date is necessarily important.

Historically, the board does not have to meet before sending out the results. I believe that once they receive the results, they enter them into the database at the same time they print and mail the letters out. The last test was an exception for two reasons (so I've heard)

1) because they ran out of pocket cards and couldn't mail the results out, and

2) they were converting their computer system to a new system and were delayed in updating the online database.

Looking back as past notification dates compared to other states, Oregon people have received their results 1-2 weeks after the first notifications for the ELSES e-mail states. The first e-mail results were received on June 18th, so you all should be receiving your results this week, unless some other unforseen reason has come up that will delay mailing the results.

I know its hard, but try to be patient. And although it sucks to know that other states have sent out results, at least you're not in California! They usually have to wait until August to receive their results!

Historically, the board does not have to meet before sending out the results. I believe that once they receive the results, they enter them into the database at the same time they print and mail the letters out. The last test was an exception for two reasons (so I've heard)1) because they ran out of pocket cards and couldn't mail the results out, and

2) they were converting their computer system to a new system and were delayed in updating the online database.

Looking back as past notification dates compared to other states, Oregon people have received their results 1-2 weeks after the first notifications for the ELSES e-mail states. The first e-mail results were received on June 18th, so you all should be receiving your results this week, unless some other unforseen reason has come up that will delay mailing the results.

I know its hard, but try to be patient. And although it sucks to know that other states have sent out results, at least you're not in California! They usually have to wait until August to receive their results!
Thanks klk, I hope we get the results this week. pass or fail, I just need to go on with my life and plan accordingly. Great forum, I hope to give you all good news hear in the near future, until then everyone have a few for me either way.

I was looking at some past dates and I don't think the whole board meets to approve the results. they have a subcommittee that meets. If you look through all the meeting notes around January (results for the last test) there were references to delays in results because of a lack of certificates. The timing of the results was in between official meetings. So I don't think the July 14th date is necessarily important.
Glad to hear that they don't meet for this. They really should not have to since they pre-approve us to take the test based on experience and education and references etc....

What time do all the people here check there mail? I have been anxiously waiting to see someone say they got the results in the mail. I try to check mine at 12:50 during my lunch. Usually the mail is there by that time.

What time do all the people here check there mail? I have been anxiously waiting to see someone say they got the results in the mail. I try to check mine at 12:50 during my lunch. Usually the mail is there by that time.
I have not even thought to watch my mail until I realized that they are not waiting for the board meeting. I get my mail around 2PM and I can have my wife check it for me because I am usually out of town on a project or at work in a nearby city....

I have not even thought to watch my mail until I realized that they are not waiting for the board meeting. I get my mail around 2PM and I can have my wife check it for me because I am usually out of town on a project or at work in a nearby city....
well I will definitely post on here as soon as I get them. I will get them pretty fast once they are sent out from Salem because I live down in Albany.

well I will definitely post on here as soon as I get them. I will get them pretty fast once they are sent out from Salem because I live down in Albany.
Anyone from Oregon, have any new information. I would thing we're getting close to receiving a letter or at the least they update their licensee data base. Just want to get a feel to see if anyone has some new/different info, than what I'm getting.

Back