Only 95 more days!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need the count down timer!!! Sure wish I could take another test! :screwloose:

I guess it will be 460 days till I can try the metallurgical test :brickwall:

Ready...I don't even know if I have failed yet...the joys of california :deadhorse:
Man, that's so wrong. I complained about Virginia taking until the end of June, but I really feel for you CA guys.

Is everybody ready?

(I couldn't resist)
CSB - you sound stoked! that's good, you'll be ready to make that test your bitch (should you be into that type of thing. . .) :happy:

Aww man, now you've got me freaked out! =P

Actually, I have a true dilemma. I'm planning ot take the exam in October (for the third time), but I have this awesome chance to travel overseas for 2 weeks, and I'll get back about 3 weeks before the exam. Should I take the exam, or wait until April? I'm planning to get my most critical studying done in the next month and a half, but I'm woried that's not enough time....argh why is there never a convenient time to take this dang test :(

if it was me, the test would take precedence - i'd take in Oct. . .doesn't mean you still cant do the overseas thing - your name says it all. . .let it be this Oct, and you still have April should the testtaker be renamed to 4sacharm :brickwall:

This is my third time too and I say you should take it! I took the EIT twice and the second time I took it and passed I was away for the week before the test. Nothing like a little relaxation to help put you in the right frame of mind!

This is my third time too and I say you should take it! I took the EIT twice and the second time I took it and passed I was away for the week before the test. Nothing like a little relaxation to help put you in the right frame of mind!

Good point csb! Thanks to you and everyone else for a motivational "nudge" in the right direction :)

Well my shiny new 11th edition of CERM just arrived today, so it's time to kick the study schedule into gear.

P.S. I'm a WR engineer, so I'd be happy to swap WR help for structures or geotech help anytime!

Man, I didn't realize it had come around again so fast.

I really do feel for those guys in Cali. I can't imagine still having to wait!

Back