On-the-job Engrish

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, to eat I'd like The water boils the beef in chilly sauce with a side of The vegetables picks the north mushrooms and to drink I'll have a The aroma reach.

(not that I could write anything in Cantonese...)

yes, to eat I'd like The water boils the beef in chilly sauce with a side of The vegetables picks the north mushrooms and to drink I'll have a The aroma reach.
(not that I could write anything in Cantonese...)
Just pick an alternative European language. Then everyone can understand it.

I was one month into my first physics lab in college before I finally figured out what the frush a "capsito" was.

My saving grace was that no one else knew the TA was trying to say "capacitor" either. There was a collective sigh of "oooohhh" when it finally came to light.

SPEAK ENGRISH!

I'm glad you guys found the menu picture. That restaurant is still here, by the way, and the menu has become the stuff of urban legend, even around here.

Remember this beauty?

wtf-47ex0tdid.jpg

"The operation of the treat water discharge pump without aeration causes obturation and strong precautions must be taken."
Well, perhaps in this case they were referring to treated wastewater and that would mean that the word was misspelled - the right word would be obturdation. And yes, that is very bad.

JR

Latest posts

Back