OMG I passed!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't want a license from an agency that couldn't spell October. I'd be like YOU CAN KEEP IT THANKS.
No joke, when I got my physical PE certificate in the mail, I was "duly licensed as a Professional Engineer in Civil Engineer Engineering". They made me send the certificate back to send me a replacement certificate with the typo corrected, but not before I scanned it to have forevermore!

No joke, when I got my physical PE certificate in the mail, I was "duly licensed as a Professional Engineer in Civil Engineer Engineering". They made me send the certificate back to send me a replacement certificate with the typo corrected, but not before I scanned it to have forevermore!
LOL put some effort into it, CA Board! hahaha.

Well us Vets have a pool going on whether release day is Christmas, New Years, or Chinese New Year, so I guess that means it's Christmas.

Well us Vets have a pool going on whether release day is Christmas, New Years, or Chinese New Year, so I guess that means it's Christmas.
of Next Year, mind you.

The 2018 Solar Flares will pretty much prevent the Scranton's from being processed this year.  

of Next Year, mind you.

The 2018 Solar Flares will pretty much prevent the Scranton's from being processed this year.  
I think it may also be the electromagnetic disturbance due to InSight drilling on Mars. 

of Next Year, mind you.

The...Scranton's?

giphy-74.gif

Back