Oklahoma Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davoarts

Reaction score
Ok, so did anyone else in Oklahoma just get a letter asking you to declare areas of competency for being a professional engineer? I didn't get notice if I passed or failed yet but I got this email today, which seems like one hell of a cruel coincidence...I replied asking if that letter indicated anything that I might not be aware of and I haven't heard back yet...

...this is torture.

Ok, so did anyone else in Oklahoma just get a letter asking you to declare areas of competency for being a professional engineer? I didn't get notice if I passed or failed yet but I got this email today, which seems like one hell of a cruel coincidence...I replied asking if that letter indicated anything that I might not be aware of and I haven't heard back yet...
...this is torture.
Oh No hope all turns out well for you

...this is torture.

Yep.. I got the same email....

I called the board and apparently my status was inactive because they didn't have my current address...which is weird, seeing as how I JUST PAID AND FILLED OUT AN APPLICATION AND TOOK THE PE EXAM, I would say that makes me pretty stinking active and my information should be up to date. Don't know how that all managed to slip by the board, guess they just wanted my check for the exam and just passed it along. Awesome. I asked if it would affect the timeline for me finding out my results, and I got blown off, so here I am twiddling thumbs...

That is biZARRE. I'm up to here with government today. Unfortunately, as a civil engineer, I'm going to deal with it for the rest of my career.

Oh, nuuuuube. I have a job for youuuuu!

...this is torture.
I received the same notice - asked the same thing, and received no answer. I was told the LS interns who took their exam have heard if they passed or failed, so I suppose it's coming... But yesterday's email sucked in the waiting game.

That's so weird. I bet they mailed the results yesterday and emailed those letters by mistake. I'm hoping that tomorrow I'll have some good news in the mail. I sent the email form back with "pending PE Exam results" next to my areas. :) :)

Checked the mail today...nothing. I also emailed the board asking for clarification on the email "Pending PE Application" that was coincidentally sent out to the examinees the SAME day that the results started popping up everywhere...no response...at all..and this was my third email since Thursday politely asking for clarification. I can only assume they are on a communications blackout regarding exam results but a simple "do not bother us anymore" would be better than no response at all. I've been anxious about the results all weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Checked the mail today...nothing. I also emailed the board asking for clarification on the email "Pending PE Application" that was coincidentally sent out to the examinees the SAME day that the results started popping up everywhere...no response...at all..and this was my third email since Thursday politely asking for clarification. I can only assume they are on a communications blackout regarding exam results but a simple "do not bother us anymore" would be better than no response at all. I've been anxious about the results all weekend.

Well, I was excited about going home to check the mail....... Guess I won't be in such a rush after all..

I also received the email from the Board about identifying my discipline, I responded, and also asked when test results would be available.

I received an email response from the Oklahoma Board today stating that they should receive and have results mailed within 7-10 days, just in time for the holiday.

I also received the email from the Board about identifying my discipline, I responded, and also asked when test results would be available.
I received an email response from the Oklahoma Board today stating that they should receive and have results mailed within 7-10 days, just in time for the holiday.
Well that is depressing. Thanks for the information, at least they answered your email.

A co-worker who called the Board on the 18th was told 1-2 weeks until delivery. They also said that the letters didn't mean anything in relation to pass/fail, but that all applicants were receiving one. That doesn't make sense to me, because the language specifically says it's for PEs - why waste the time asking for actual registration information if the person hasn't passed?

A co-worker who called the Board on the 18th was told 1-2 weeks until delivery. They also said that the letters didn't mean anything in relation to pass/fail, but that all applicants were receiving one. That doesn't make sense to me, because the language specifically says it's for PEs - why waste the time asking for actual registration information if the person hasn't passed?
That is really not cool of them to be sending that out just last week when the measure was passed over a month ago and they know we are waiting to hear about our exam results. I can't believe it. Also, why didn't all of the licensed Oklahoma PE's get the email too?

That is really not cool of them to be sending that out just last week when the measure was passed over a month ago and they know we are waiting to hear about our exam results. I can't believe it. Also, why didn't all of the licensed Oklahoma PE's get the email too?
That's what I thought... They could have mailed it out to all PEs right after May 11. Or even all applicants.

Got this in the email just now (it's just after 5pm here)

The PE exam results were received yesterday, and mailed out today. Please submit the discipline selection sheet.

Thank you,

Sue Andrews

So I'm thinking by Monday most of Oklahoma should know.

Got this in the email just now (it's just after 5pm here)

The PE exam results were received yesterday, and mailed out today. Please submit the discipline selection sheet.

Thank you,

Sue Andrews

So I'm thinking by Monday most of Oklahoma should know.

I received the same email. Do you think that we may have them by tomorrow in Tulsa? I am sure OKC area will have them by tomorrow.

I received the same email. Do you think that we may have them by tomorrow in Tulsa? I am sure OKC area will have them by tomorrow.
That is highly optimistic, but not totally impossible. :p Good Luck!

Back