OJ's knife!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Racist jurors versus incompetent city staff... But can have both in each

I maintain that even OJ would be smart enough to give the murder weapon a quick bath the Clorox or Muratic acid before burying it.

How could there be fingerprints?  He was wearing ill-fitting gloves at the time wasn't he?  

I dont remember much (other than he killed two people). But didnt he have a little time to do some cover up? Why hide the knife on your own property? Id at least hope that the LAPD went over his property with some level of metal detector? Why not just drop the knife in some random restaurant dumpster never to be seen again

After watching all of these crime shows and news coverage of actual criminal trials, you'd think people would be able to easily get away with just about anything now.

I watched a thing on dateline about the original trial last night, the (OJ) attorneys said they went into OJ's house before the jurors took a tour and had to remove all the pictures of him with white women, and basically living "white" and replace them with pics of him with actual black people, since the jurors were lead to believe this was another case of the LAPD screwing over their community.  I wonder if Cochran is burning in hell?

What's even sadder is that the Prosecution didn't object to them doing this (I guess they had to ask the judge)..

At least he will most likely die in a Nevada jail..

Back