Ohio results: email or mail?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do we get Ohio results? email or mail?
I'm not from Ohio, but I thought I'd check for you on the ELSES website because that's the kind of nice guy that I am.

NCEES releases exam results to ELSES 10 to 12 weeks after the exam date. ELSES will email results to FE, FS, and PE examinees on behalf of the Ohio Board. The Ohio Board will report the PS and the Structural II results to examinees (via the U.S. Postal Service).

I think I read somewhere that going to the website of a state board other than your own is illegal. Hmmm...

I think I read somewhere that going to the website of a state board other than your own is illegal. Hmmm...
no, but it is illegal to inquire why someone else's newspaper was not delivered.

I laughed out loud in the doctor office

I'm going to figure out how to use that as soon as I get back

Still laughing in the freezing exam room

Below is the reply I got from ELSES.

"Results will be available electronically by logging in to your ELSES account. This is the account you established when you registered for the exam. The results should be available next week. You will receive an e-mail from ELSES when the results have been posted."

thats the most promising thing ive seen in days. so after my state boards sits on mine for awhile. i should have it around the second week of july. 10-12 weeks after the test...

Back