OHIO RESULTS - April '11

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah... I made you look have a small enough for everyone to see penis. My work is done here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Projecting my small willy is very difficult.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eat_Me.jpg

We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

I'll swear you were doing a great job taking care of his car, but you parked it out back last night, and this morning, it was gone.

D-Day takes care of the wreck. We tell the police. Your brother's insurance buys him a new car.

I was designed for interplanetary death and destruction! Look in awe and cower in fear!

ZZZzzzzzzz

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
Japan bombed Pearl Harbor.

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
I'm pretty sure that the Germans never bombed Pearl Harbor. The Japanese did, though.

sensors-indicate-noob.jpg
Durp! I've never seen Animal House. My bad. Had no idea you were quoting a movie since, well, I'm an idiot. :bananalama:
Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

So anybody know what the procedure for final registration in Ohio is???

All they say is send a $50 check to the Engineering Board. Is there not any further paperwork/application that needs included? Just send a nice empty envelope with a check??? Just seems odd.

That's all that I did along with a copy of the NCEES Pass letter. I don't think we are actually a PE until they receive the check and assign us a number. Put mine in the mail last night.

That's all that I did along with a copy of the NCEES Pass letter. I don't think we are actually a PE until they receive the check and assign us a number. Put mine in the mail last night.
were you drinking a celebratory Jack & Coke when you put that in the mailbox? :drunk1:

Back