*OFFICIAL* PE and FE Results Thread - Oct '10

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to all who PASS FE/PE.

Good Luck to all who are waiting.

Sapper PE...Why the 25 post min. to get your name up on the board when and if we find out about the PE? What about all the people who simply like to stalk the site?

By the way I am trying to post this to get help get my 25 posts....
It is very time consuming for me to add names all the time, and the idea of the banner was originally intended as a nice celebration (still is) for EB.com members that used the site to get ready for the exam, and waited together.

The first time I did the banner, dozens would sign up, make 1 post saying "I PASSED" and we'd never see them again. It diluted the celebration for the members who interacted for months in preperation and during the wait. So I implemented the 25 post rule, hoping two things:

1. That it would keep the celebration from being diluted with 300 names, and

2. That the 25 posts would encourage new members to start posting, feel more comfortable with the site, and stick around to offer advise to the next go 'round of test takers.

That's all.
Makes sense, I've been a passive reader of EB for awhile now, and this site has definitely helped with my studies, but now i am trying to get my 25 post minimum, too :)

Sapper PE...Why the 25 post min. to get your name up on the board when and if we find out about the PE? What about all the people who simply like to stalk the site?

By the way I am trying to post this to get help get my 25 posts....
It is very time consuming for me to add names all the time, and the idea of the banner was originally intended as a nice celebration (still is) for EB.com members that used the site to get ready for the exam, and waited together.

The first time I did the banner, dozens would sign up, make 1 post saying "I PASSED" and we'd never see them again. It diluted the celebration for the members who interacted for months in preperation and during the wait. So I implemented the 25 post rule, hoping two things:

1. That it would keep the celebration from being diluted with 300 names, and

2. That the 25 posts would encourage new members to start posting, feel more comfortable with the site, and stick around to offer advise to the next go 'round of test takers.

That's all.
Makes sense, I've been a passive reader of EB for awhile now, and this site has definitely helped with my studies, but now i am trying to get my 25 post minimum, too :)

I passed FE from Maryland. :party-smiley-048:

To All: who are waiting, Good Luck!! Sneaky suspicion that the emails should be out by weeks end.

It'll all be over (or starting up again) very soon. :mf_heads_or_tails:

I finally passed the effing FE!! :rolleyes: can I be in the banner? pleaseeee. Either way, I feel for all those PEs that are still waiting for the results. These last couple of days of waiting have been so stressful. Good luck to all the peeps still waiting!

I finally passed the effing FE!! :rolleyes: can I be in the banner? pleaseeee. Either way, I feel for all those PEs that are still waiting for the results. These last couple of days of waiting have been so stressful. Good luck to all the peeps still waiting!
Congrats! :appl:

with this post I will top 25 post reqiured for the banner ... hope to pass the PE now .. :p10940623:

Back